Precision 24 Hour Specimen Containers
AccessBio CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
The Access Bio, Inc. CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in anterior nares swab specimens directly collected from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider.
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test performed by medical professionals with a 10 minutes processing time, CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test helps provide critical answers about active infections to patients and healthcare workers alike.
- Rapid results at 10 minutes
- No lab equipment or additional instrument required
- Anterior nares swab specimen collection
- Detects SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen via a lateral flow assay
- Designated as a CLIA waived test
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a U.S. headquartered company
- 20 Test devices
- 20 Assay buffer
- 20 Extraction vials and caps
- 20 Specimen collection swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 negative control swabs
- 1 Instructions for Use