Help Relieve Pain from Plantar Fasciitis & Achilles Tendonitis
The Swede-O Deluxe Night Splint is designed to provide relief from the pain and discomfort of Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis. Allows the patient to apply a consistent 90° angle stretch to the plantar fascia by holding the foot in a gentle dorsiflexion. Removable foam wedge insert is included for additional 5° stretch on the plantar fascia. Soft black padded cover provides patient comfort and protection against skin irritation.
Made in the U.S. with the high quality standards you have come to expect from Swede-O.
Deluxe Night Splint Application Instructions
1. Flex knee when applying.
2. Attach the instep strap first to hold heel into splint.
3. Extend knee to check tightness of instep strap.
4. Next, adjust remaining straps and secure the Velcro.
5. For additional stretching place toe wedge under liner.
6. Prone position with pillows under the shins is acceptable.
Over stretching, especially during extended wear (several hours) may produce temporary numbness and tingling. This is usually a rare situation and can be avoided by maintaining the stretch arc. If symptoms such as above occur, loosen the stretch straps or remove the splint. Symptoms should resolve within several minutes. If symptoms persist or condition worsens, discontinue use of the splint and contact your physician.