A tubular elastic stretch net designed to serve as a secondary dressing, applying gentle pressure to keep bandages or other medical devices securely in place without adhesive tape. Ideal for securing burn or post-op dressings, hot or cold packs, IV tubes, incontinence pads and decubitus ulcer dressings. Easy to customize. Allows maximum air-flow.
- Surgilast Tubular Elastic Bandage Retainer is a tubular stretch net made from a high quality nylon and rubber mix.
- Knitted in a continuous seamless band.
- Strong and highly elastic, Surgilast stretches well beyond its relaxed length and diameter.
- Cuts in Surgilast Tubular Elastic Net will not cause runs or unraveling, therefore, it customizes easily with a few simple snips so that even difficult to bandage areas can be adequately dressed.
- Particularly useful for dressings around complex joints and is especially versatile for head and torso applications.
- Washable and reusable.