Test for the primary vision disorder in children, refractive error, with this child-friendly unit that engages youngsters, puts them at ease, and requires minimal cooperation.
- Five-second, automatic test makes patient compliance easier
- Lights and sounds engage child’s attention
- Measures and indicates abnormal readings automatically-no provider interpretation required
- Operates at a nonthreatening 14 inches (35 cm) distance
- Minimal cooperation is necessary, making it equally effective for children, disabled patients and those with a language barrier
- Screens for common vision problems, including near- and farsightedness (myopia/hyperopia), astigmatism (asymmetrical focus) and anisometropia (unequal power between eyes)