Physician's authorization is required to purchase this item.
Stimuplex® A is a stimulating, non-echogenic single shot needle designed for optimal puncture and handling characteristics.
Stimuplex A is the most frequently used single-shot needle in the United States.1
- Stimuplex A received the highest usability score in a study comparing different manufacturers needles.2
- Puncture and handling characteristics with 30° bevel.
- Consistent feel: Enables user to appreciate the needles' passage through different tissue planes.
- Optimal glide resistance: For smooth progression of needle.
- Visualize insertion depth with cm markings
- Integrated extion tubing.
For use with HNS11/12 and Stimuplex DIG Nerve stimulators.