The Powerstep® SlenderFit™ Fashion Orthotics are designed with the female foot in mind! The SlenderFit features an ultra-slim, tapered profile that fits in most women’s fashion shoes including high heels, wedges, pumps, boots, sandals and more. These premium orthotics are similar to custom-made orthotics in a prefabricated design with a unique “S” shape shell that cradles the heel and provides full arch support in any shoe. Built-in metatarsal cushioning under the ball of the foot helps alleviate pressure for increased comfort and protection. Anti-microbial top cover fabric helps provide odor protection and dryness in a discreet black color for inconspicuous wear.
The SlenderFit is available in four sizes to fit women’s shoe sizes 5 - 10 1/2. Easily transferable from one pair to the next, these supports are easy to fit and require no trimming. Complete application instructions enclosed. Color: Black
• VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology, micro-cellular urethane foam, Black
• Polypropylene “S”-shaped semi-rigid support shell, Black
• Metatarsal cushion, Blue
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Ultra slim design for low profile and inconspicuous wear
• Tapered shape fits a variety of women’s fashion shoes
• Built-in metatarsal pad alleviates pressure under the ball of the foot
• “S”-shaped shell design cradles the heel and provides full arch support
• Natural grip of foam underside holds orthotic in place
• Easily moved from one pair of shoes to another
• Antimicrobial top fabric
INDICATIONS: Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain; Heel pain; Arch Discomfort; Sore, Aching Feet, Lower leg pain, Lower back pain, Bunions, Hammer toes
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Women’s fashion shoes, including high heels, wedges, pumps, boots, flats and sandals
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert the Powerstep orthotic into the shoe. Ensure it is situated against the back of the shoe. Do not remove the shoe’s existing insole. If necessary wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support and then wear full time. Can be easily moved from one pair of shoes to the next.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.