Signature Leather Full Length Orthotics combine soft, genuine leather, VCT® cushioning foam and Powerstep’s trusted design for unparalleled comfort and support. The natural, distressed leather softens and conforms to the contours of the foot with continued use. The semi-rigid support shell incorporates a firm, but flexible arch support and deep heel cradle for increased support and stability. Signature Leather Orthotics are the perfect solution for most common foot conditions and provide all-day comfort and support in any dress or casual shoe. Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required. Color: Brown.
• Polypropylene Support Shell
• EVA Base layer, Shore A 40, Black
• Genuine Distressed Leather Top Cover, Brown
• VCT® - Variable Cushioning Technology Foam, 1/8”, Beige
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Distressed, natural leather softens and conforms with extended use
• Semi-rigid support shell calibrated with flexibility
• Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
• Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Metatarsalgia; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Dress and Casual Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with leather cleaner. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.