Maximum cushioning and maximum support in a comprehensive dual-support system that targets both the mid-foot and hind-foot. The deeper heel cradle and arch support with increased firmness provide maximum stability. Slightly angled exterior heel platform offers even greater foot control for overpronators. Dual layer cushioning with plush VCT® top layer and EVA base and heat and friction reducing anti-microbial fabric for dryness. Full length, total contact support. Ideal for use in athletic or casual shoes.
• Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
• EVA base, Charcoal Grey
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Burgundy
• HyPUR-cel® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Deeper heel cup and 2 degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
• Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/HyPUR-cel® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation (Mild to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.