Powerstep's first product, aptly named the Original, relieves heel and arch pain in a thinner orthotic style than the Pinnacle version. Similar to the Pinnacle, this style has prescription-like polypropylene supports with built-in flexibility for a comfortable fit. The contoured stabilizing heel cup and platform protect the heel during landing. Its heat and friction-reducing anti-microbial fabric reduces perspiration.
The Original offers 11 sizes for a comfortable fit for both men and women.
• Polypropylene Support Shell
• Volara Top Layer Black, 1/8”
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
• EVA Base, Black
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Deep heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
• Double layer, low profile casing for enhanced comfort
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation (Mild); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Athletic Shoes, Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear.