An immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of Influenza A and Influenza B viral nucleoprotein antigens from nasal swab specimens.
Features & Benefits
- Differentiates between Influenza
- A and B
- Easy-to-read, 3 distinct lines
- 2 extra test sticks included for external QC testing
- Less than 1 minute hands-on time, results in 10 minutes
- CPT Code: Influenza A 87804 & Influenza B 87804-59
OSOM Influenza A & B Special Offer!
Get 4 Kits For The Price of 3
Offer valid on kits purchased August 1st, 2013 – January 31st, 2014
Three kits (Part #190) must be purchased on one invoice to qualify