Physician's authorization is required to purchase this item.
Since introduction into clinical use in the early 2000’s, prefilled IV flush syringes have proven to be a convenient and cost effective tool for the IV therapist.
Feature : Benefit
- 12mL syringe barrels: Standard syringes for a natural feel. 12mL syringe barrels have less pressure than a 10mL syringe barrel.
- Saline and heparin flush syringes: Saline, 100 Unit Heparin and 10 Unit Heparin available
- Terminally sterile:Provides highest degree of sterility at 10 -6
- Drug stopper quality plunger tip: Delivers low break force to easily remove air bubble. Also provides greater sensitivity to plunger movement.
- Color-coded: Easy identification of syringe size and contents
- Low breakforce: Delivers low break force to easily remove air bubble. Also provides greater sensitivity to plunger movement.
- Latex and Preservative free: Latex and Preservative Free
- Labeled specifically for flushing: 1mL graduation increments to help discourage clinicians form mixing medication in the syringe.