Physician's authorization is required to purchase this item.
Clean, single-use polypropylene syringes with separate ribbed tip caps; polypropylene barrel and plunger rod, latex-free plunger tip; dual graduations in milliliters and teaspoons; oral feeding luer tip (WILL NOT ACCEPT HYPODERMIC NEEDLE); 1, 3, 6, and 10mL sizes; available clear or amber tint.
Feature : Benefit
- Permanent, heat-etched dual graduations: Markings will not rub off; less chance of medication error; graduated in millimeters and teaspoons for ease of use
- Tip will not accept hypodermic needle: Patient safety; eliminates possibility of medication being injected parenterally; elongated and tapered luer will not accept a needle
- "Oral Use Only" etched on barrel:Advises that syringe should only be used for oral administration of medication
- Ribbed tip caps: Provides easy gripping surface.
- Tip cap packaged separately: Removal unnecessary before filling
- Clear or amber tint: Both can be used for standard liquid oral medications; amber protects light sensitive medications.
- Wide range of styles and sizes: Not limited to one size and style; user convenience and flexibility.