Physician's authorization is required to purchase this item.
The Monoject™ 3mL Safety Syringe is a sterile, single use engineering control. The Safety Syringe protects the user from accidental needlestick injuries by shielding the point of the needle after exposure to a potential bloodborne pathogen. Our exclusive design helps keep clinicians protected with maximum clinical flexibility.
- Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism.
- Restrictive end collar.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle.
- Luer lock syringe tip.
- Translucent color-coded needle hub and rigid pack cap.
- Oriented, compact package.
- Latex Free.
- Provides temporary and final locking modes for clinical flexibility during use.
- Eliminates recapping.
- Protects against accidental needlestick injuries at the end of the shield.
- Easy to read.
- Less trauma to patient tissue during blood draw and medication delivery.
- Universal design for use with any type standard needle.
- Easy to recognize gauge size for improved clinical efficiency when selecting the drug delivery device of choice.
- Maximizes valuable storage space.
- Ensures clean delivery of medication to the patient.
- Eliminates concern for latex allergies.