The InTENSity™ CX4 is an advanced combination four-channel electrotherapy and ultrasound system, offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven color screen with touch interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment
- Electrotherapy waveform rationale
- Appropriate parameter settings
- Electrode placement guide
- Ultrasound applicator recommendations
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “Favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination with ultrasound, or totally independent, with different protocols running simultaneously. The ergonomically designed 5 cm² sound head provides for an excellent ERA.
- Interferential (Premodulated 2-Pole & Traditional 4-Pole)
- TENS (Biphasic)
- Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
- Russian Stim
- High Volt Pulsed Current (HVPC)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
In addition, the InTENSity™ CX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- Combination electrotherapy and ultrasound therapy system
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to three patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with touch screen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveform modalities
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage of up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient Remote Kill Switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed and Continuous Modes
- Ergonomically designed 5 cm² sound head for excellent ERA during treatments (1 cm² sound head optional)
- Low BNR ratio of 5:1
- Ultrasound Amplitude can be toggled between w and w/cm²
- Sound head coupling feature
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART), sold separately, integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- Three-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Channels: Four, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1-60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25” x 7.75” x 9.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- UPC: 092237615218