Standard Hydraulic Patient Lift has 6-Point Cradle for increased patient comfort. The large 6-Point Cradle prevents pinching the patient during the transfer.
Easy to use:
Manual Patient Lift uses hydraulics to do the lifting. Pumping up the lift require minimal effort regardless of patient weight.
4" caster wheels:
The 13010SV uses 4" caster wheels for smooth rolling over both hard floor and carpet. The 4" casters require a 5.5" clearance under beds and chairs.
Lift from floor:
This patient lift is capable of lifting someone from the floor.
Easily transfers a patient from bed to a wheelchair, toilet, bath. Hydraulic pump is easy to use and a smooth release. Base spreads to 43" to clear wheelchairs, commodes, etc.
Slings: This hydraulic patient lift can uses slings with straps (4 or 6-point). Unlike Lifts that use a "single bar" or "clothes hanger" type hook systems that can "pinch" the patient, this 6-Point Cradle uses wider spreaders so the straps are further apart to prevent the pinching effect. 4-Point Slings work well with this Lift.
Using the proper and correct sling attachment is very important. Please use a sling selected specifically for a particular patient or need. The selection of a proper sling is determined by patient’s disability, size, weight, and by the specific type of transfer.
- Includes 6-Point Cradle
- Adjustable width base.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame).
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (pump).
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position.
- High performance hydraulics raise or lower individuals gradually and safely.
- Easy to operate caster brakes provide additional security.
- Powder-coated silver-vein finish provides maximum protection against corrosion and is easy to keep clean.