Hudson RCI POCKETPEAK Peak Flow Meter is compact and easy to use and comes complete with durable, sliding zone indicators. The colored markers allow patients to easily monitor changes in airflow and healthcare professionals to recommend a treatment plan of action when readings fall in the red, yellow or green zones.
The PocketPeak® peak flow meter is a simple, portable, convenient device that measures air flow, or peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR). This compact meter measures 50-720 LPM and has colored markers allowing patients to easily monitor changes in air flow. Compact and easy to use, the PocketPeak® is not only ergonomically designed, but dishwasher-safe and has reusable plastic mouthpieces. PocketPeak® peak flow meter meets or exceeds all National Asthma Education Program and National Heart, Lung, Blood, Institute standards. Patient educational video available.
- ABS plastic housing and tempered stainless steel vane are dishwasher-safe
- Cleaning PocketPeak® and reusable mouthpiece is easy and worry-free
- PocketPeak® has an ergonomic design that reduces user confusion and misuse
- The reusable mouthpiece is reversible for smaller mouths and attaches to the PocketPeak for secure storage
- The Pocket Chamber is designed for portability and convenience,utilizing a highly sensitive one-way valve to aid patients in timing their inhalation
Scale Increments: 10 LPM
Dimensions: 3.4" x 3.2"
Weight: 1.4 ounces