Perfect for the OB/GYN office or for specialties that require very focused light in specific areas, the GS Exam Light IV provides you with 3x the typical light output and features a highly flexible light pipe that is twice as long as conventional pipes. And with a compact, unobtrusive head, it ensures pinpoint accuracy and provides true tissue color rendition during an exam.
Utilizing white LEDs, the GS Exam Light IV provides a whiter, brighter light than halogen and consumes less energy.
- One LED - 3x the typical light output; pinpoint accuracy; true tissue color rendition
- Highly flexible pipe for easy maneuverability
- Lightweight pipe is twice as long as conventional pipes
- Touchless On/Off
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximization
- Disposable sheath available for the reduction of risk associated with cross-contamination
- Lower cost of ownership due to elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Easy to assemble
- 5 year limited warranty to include the LED light source and power supply only