Made in the USA…And Making, a Difference for Our Military Heroes An AAMI Level 2 Isolation Gown for use facility-wide… made in the USA!
- It is 100% made in the USA and will bears a “Made in the USA" phase as well as an American flag on the gown.
- Kimberly-Clark manufactures these gowns in LaGrange, Georgia.
- In conjunction with the sale of this gown, a donation will go to support the USO Warrior and Family Care program.
- USO Warrior and Family Care is a comprehensive long-term program that supports the continuum of care that helps provide wounded, ill or injured warriors with the hope and confidence to sustain their journey towards a full and rewarding life.
- The program presents the best opportunity for our heroes to heal with honor. It also supports the troops’ families and caregivers throughout the recovery process, as well as giving assistance to families of the fallen.
- Medium-weight SMS fabric
- For use when expected risk of exposure to fluid is between low and moderate
- Tape-Tab Neck Closure
- Tie Waist