SP, 2.5 in. Catheter, 150 mL, 2 mL/hr, 2.75 in. needle
- Fills easily with minimal force. No need for additional equipment to make filling easier.
- No programming or rate changing necessary, just fill and go.
- Minimal patient training required.
- Convenient carrying pouch dedicated to pump size. No “one size fits all” philosophy.
- Pump components do not contain natural rubber latex or DEHP.
- Durable outer shell for increased stability in home care setting. Shell can also be used as reference point to show balloon is deflating.
- Tamper evident—patient can't change anything on the pump.
- Air-eliminating filter helps prevent air from entering line.