Designed for ease-of-use to improve patient care, safety and staff satisfaction. Innovative Design: Reduced weight for improved balance and maneuverability facilitates even the most difficult intubations to help improve patient care and staff satisfaction. Standardize: Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber-optic illumination making upgrades economical. Durable: One-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity and minimizes corrosion helping improve staff satisfaction and reducing risk. Repairable: Replace deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Single-piece, stainless steel blade ensures integrity and minimizes corrosion
- Bright, white Halogen HPX™ illumination for clear, color-corrected view
- Our free repolishing service makes these an affordable choice
- Knurled finish ensure durability and a secure grip
- Fiber Optic Halogen HPX handles available in both "C" and "AA" sizes
- Rechargeable handles utilize 2.5 V and 3.5 V nickel-cadmium
- Batteries are guaranteed for two years