Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing provides wounds with a moist environment that is highly absorbent to accelerate healing. Elasto-Gel Wound Dressing has bateriostatics, which reduces the level of bacteria better than other dressings. The moist environment not only reduces bacteria and absorbs, but it protects and will not hurt healthy skin. The dressing stops the growth of bacteria and germs like Pseudomonas a, MRSA, Staphylococcus a, E. Coli, and Streptococcus p. The wound dressing comes in various sizes to comfortably fit wounds of any shape.
Features:Reduces the level of bacteria
Never dries out
Protects the wound
Promotes a moist wound environment
Will not destroy healthy skin
Directions For Use:1. Select the appropriate size dressing.
2. Prepare the wound site by cleaning as needed and remove the dressing from the package.
3. The dressing should extend 2.5cm to 5cm or 25% beyond the wound opening.
4. The dressing may be cut to the proper size with scissors. Leave the clear plastic film on gel while cutting the dressing.
5. Remove the clear plastic film and apply the exposed gel directly on the wound. DO NOT remove the white fabric backing.
6. Secure the dressing in place with: tape, elastic wrap, gauze wrap, stretch netting, etc.
7. Check the wound as needed. The dressing may remain on the wound if it is not saturated with exudate.
8. Change the dressing when it is saturated with exudate.
Caution: The dressing must be protected from water or moisture.
Caution: Consult a physician if signs of infection occur: fever, swelling, pain, etc.