Contiplex® S is a non-stimulating catheter through a stimulating 20° bevel needle and is designed to help reduce procedural steps during catheter placement. The patented sideport with valve facilitates pre-loading of the catheter while the integrated sideport allows injection and catheter placement without the need to disconnect during the procedure.
Contiplex S needle
- Fully coated stimulation needle with 20° facet bevel and pin point electrode designed for more pronounced motor response at closer nerve to needle distances.
- Graduations to show needle depth.
- Sideport valve technique for easier injection/ catheter positioning.
- Transparent Polyamide catheter with blue graduation pattern for easy insertion depth identification
- 100cm to cover deeper blocks.
- Closed tip with 3 lateral eyes.
- Duration of use is 72hr.
For use with HNS11/12 and Stimuplex® DIG Nerve stimulators.