1. Cutimed® Sorbact® is applied to the wound as a primary dressing in direct contact with the wound and the wound bacteria.
2. The microorganisms follow the natural principle of hydrophobic interaction and become irreversibly bound to Cutimed® Sorbact®.
3. With each dressing change, bound bacteria are removed from the wound. Over the course of treatment, Cutimed® Sorbact® reduces the bacterial load, helping to create the conditions necessary for the natural healing process.
- Impregnated acetate round swabs
- For deep or superficial wounds