Coloplast's Family of Wound Dressings with Antimicrobial Silver combine effective exudate management with sustained antimicrobial activity for an optimal moist wound environment. Sustained release of silver works through ionic exchange. The dressings demonstrate in vitro antibacterial activity in certain strains known to be detrimental to wound healing such as MRSA and VRE.
Contreet / Biatain Ag Foam Dressings combine the optimum exudate handling capacity of Biatain with controlled silver release technology in one dressing. Clinical evidence shows a 45-56% ulcer size reduction within 4 weeks.
Contreet/Biatain Ag Adhesive Foam Dressing
- Combines effective antimicrobial technology with a semi-impermeable top layer film
- Greater exudate management
- Ideal under compression
Contreet/Biatain Ag Heel Foam Dressing
- Hydrocolloid border reduces need for secondary dressing
- Unique foam structure manages wound exudate and protects the heel
Contreet/Biatain Ag Sacral Foam Dressing
- Hydrocolloid adhesive border for optimal adhesion
- Unique foam structure manages wound exudate and protects the sacral area