The same soft, latex-free, hypoallergenic, conformable tape as standard Medipore tape, but with increased gentleness and stronger adhesion for more challenging applications. Available in perforated rolls in several sizes. 3M™ Medipore™ H Soft Cloth Tape is sold non-sterile. The following methods were tested and proven reliable for sterilization and stable adhesion performance. With ethylene oxide residuals well within U.S. FDA guidelines.
1) Tape rolls kept intact up to the full 10-yard length,
2) Strips of tape arranged over a suitable release surface, e.g. glass, stainless steel, silicone-treated paper,
3) One 3-sheet pad of tape,
4) Tape sealing in appropriate sterilization pouch or wrapper,
5) EtO sterilized warm cycle 55%C (130 -145°). Minimum 1 hour expsore time (50% RH-600 mg/liter, or equivalent),
6) Warm cycle aeration (temperature not to exceed 55°C (130°-145°F) for a minimum 20 hour cycle before use. It is the responsibility of an individual health care organization to confirm sterility when product is sterilized in its facility.
When repeated taping is needed and preservation of “at risk skin” is critical.
Securing over areas where skin may stretch (e.g., edema, distention, hematoma formation or movement).
More gentleness than Medipore tape.
Higher adhesion than Medipore tape.
Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement.
Easy-tear perforated rolls for quick tailoring.