LPatented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX™ illumination, and 68 focusing lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses